Terms & Conditions of cancellations:
The captain is the only person who can cancel a trip due to weather.
- 24 hours prior will pay full cost of the charter.
- 2-7 days prior may lose there deposit unless the scheduled time is fill.
- 8 days and out the captain will decide if deposit will be returned.
ALL NO SHOWS WILL BE CHARGED FULL CHARTER PRICE + A 20% TIP FOR THE MATE
What to Bring:
- Sun screen [ NO AEROSALS ]
- Snacks and drinks – some folks even bring lunch or dinner, however please no Bananas, fisherman superstition they may just bring bad luck!
- Alcohol is permitted, but NO glass bottles. Please do not drink and drive, cab service is available if needed.
- A cooler to take home your catch, ice is available for sale at the marina as well as extra coolers if needed.
- Fitted life vest for children if you want them to wear one while on the charter. [ parents choice, not required ]
- If it’s raining or a little windy, you may want to consider bringing a change of clothes/shoes as well as a few towels. There is a canopy over the deck as well as a cabin.
- There is a fish cleaning service at the Marina, you will need cash for this, if you choose to use this service.
- Cash to tip the mate. (20%+ customary)
- Please arrive at the Marina at least 20 minutes early, there is a ship store to explore as well as a Tiki Hut Bar and Seafood Food Truck, hours are seasonal, call the Marina (252) 473-9991 for open hours.
- We can ABSOLUTELY only carry 6 guest per trip, all ages included in the 6, this is Federal requirements for our Vessel, as well as for most of all fleets. We can lose our license for being over capacity, there are NO exceptions. If you have large groups, please call us, we can work out back to back trips, time permitting or also schedule a buddy trip with another boat to depart at the same time.
- The boat is located at OBX Marina, 708 Harbor Road, Wanchese, NC 27981 between the Tiki Hut and the Ship Store, park anywhere in the parking lot that is not marked no parking, the location by the ship store behind the large metal dry stack building will be closest to the boat. If we are not at the dock when you arrive, just keep your eye out to the left, at the mouth of the harbor, you can’t miss the pink boat when she’s coming back to the dock from the trip before yours!
Beat the boat, 20 minutes early.